Tri Peaks Solitaire
- Decks: 1;
- Difficulty: Very Easy/Easy;
- Game time: Fast;
- Probability of winning: 70% (clear sky) and 40% (fog);
- Type: Skill/Luck;
To move cards to the waste pile.
- Located in the lower left corner;
- Click on it to place a card on top of the discard;
- You can only use cards from the stock once.
- It is next to the stock;
- The top card is the one that must be combined with a chosen card from the pile;
- Only the top (rightmost) card is considered.
- They are made up of 28 cards, in three overlapping peaks;
- Only free cards (have no other card on top) can be used;
- In "fog" mode, the game starts with only 10 cards face up.