Six Peaks Solitaire
- Decks: 2;
- Difficulty: Easy;
- Game time: Fast;
- Probability of winning: 70% (clear sky) and 40% (fog);
- Type: Skill/Luck.
Move all cards from the six peaks to the waste.
- Located in the lower left corner;
- Click on it to place a card on top of the discard;
- You can only use cards from the stock once.
- It is next to the stock;
- The top card is the one that must be combined with a chosen card from the pile;
- Only the top (rightmost) card is considered.
- They are made up of 56 cards, in six peaks;
- Only free cards (have no other card on top) can be used;
- In "fog" mode, the game starts with only 14 cards face up.