- Decks: 1;
- Difficulty: Medium;
- Game time: Medium;
- Probability of winning: 20%;
- Type: Skill;
- There are 52 cells (divided into 4 rows), of which 48 are occupied;
- Click on a card to move it (if that's possible);
- The cells that are ordered, from the beginning of the row and from the 2, are locked, because they are already correct.
- The 4 empty cells are called gaps;
- A card can be placed in the gap as long as it is the successor and is of the same suit as the previous card;
- Click on a gap so that a card, if possible, is placed in it;
- Only 2 can be placed in a gap that is at the beginning of a row;
- The King is the highest card, so it has no successor. Therefore, gaps that appear in the sequence of a King cannot be used.
- Use the shuffle button only when you have no more moves available (all gaps are immediately following one or more Kings);
- The number of shuffles is limited. Can be shuffled up to 6 times.
- It is very important to plan your moves in this game. So think carefully before making the moves;
- Leave for last any move that will result in a gap in the sequence of a King. This will allow you to make more moves before you get stuck.
- Only use a shuffle when you run out of available moves;
- A good strategy is to find a card that you want to move, but that you can't move at the moment, and go looking for all the cards that you have to move before it to make that move possible.
About Montana Solitaire
Montana Solitaire, also know as Gaps Solitaire, is a strategy solitaire game that uses a deck (without the Aces) in which all the cards appear face up. Traditionally the game allows 3 shuffles to be made, but in this version of Solitairey it is possible to shuffle the cards 6 times. This makes the game easier and more fun.
Since it's not always possible to win, a good metric to know if you've played well is your score. It is calculated from the amount of sorted cards. So, the more points, the better. The maximum score is 48 points (total number of cards).
Test your skills with Freecell. Play the classic game of strategic patience.
Eight Off is a solitaire game from the FreeCell family.
Challenge yourself in a solitaire game that requires skill and luck.
Canfield Solitaire is a difficult game with low chances to win (turn three variation).