- Decks: 3;
- Difficulty: Very easy (turn one) and Medium (turn three);
- Game time: Time-consuming;
- Probability of winning: 98%;
- Type: Skill/Luck;
Move all cards to the Foundation piles.
- Each of the 12 foundations (upper part) accepts cards in ascending order (starting with the Ace) and with the same suit;
- The top card of each foundation can be used.
- There are 13 piles that must be arranged in descending order and in alternating colors. For example, a 3♣ can be placed below either a 4♥ or a 4♦;
- Sequences of cards can be moved together;
- Empty spaces must be filled only with a Kings or piles starting with King.
- It is located in the upper left corner;
- Cards are turned over in the waste one by one or three by three. When all the cards are dealt they will go back to the deck automatically.
- It is next to the stock;
- Only the top card can be used.