- Start the drawing by selecting colors for the larger areas;
- Utilize the paint bucket textures to customize the drawing even further. Experiment with different color combinations (primary and secondary) to find the ones that work best;
- Create lighting effects by adjusting the paint brush's opacity and size;
- Use the marker tool to paint the outlines of the drawing;
- When using the paint brush tool, turn off the "magic brush" option to paint the drawing freely. This enables you to paint multiple areas at once with the same color;
- When working with designs that have symmetrical elements, such as mandalas, consider using the same colors for the symmetrical areas;
- For a more professional look, incorporate the "gradient" tools. These can be used to create a gradient effect, such as on a flower petal;
- Use the "zoom" and "undo/redo" buttons to help you color the drawing more effectively.